GiG have just agreed to give financial support to some of our partners whose work has been affected by Covid 19. (ACT in Tunisia, Samuel Ngorok and Kisiizi).
- Please pray for the work of ACT in Tunisia (linked to the Jones’) and their work of providing relief to those in need at this current time.
- Please pray for Samuel Ngorok as he seeks to meet local hunger needs in the Karamoja caused by the enforced shut down and travel restrictions. More widely intercede for East Africa (including Karamoja) and for the plague of locusts to be ended, which will cause more hunger as harvests are destroyed.
- Pray for Kisiizi Hospital as it provides help to the many poor people who live in the surrounding area affected by the lockdown.
- Give thanks that so far there have been no cases of community transmission in Uganda of Covid 19. Their only known cases are at the borders as people are tested coming into the country who are immediately quarantined.
- Please pray through Ramadan which has a big impact on the ministries of Howard and Janet, Pete and Carol Brett and the Wilson’s in Sheffield – all of whom are reaching Muslim peoples.